Google stores all our history, and there is no second thought about it. It won’t be wrong to say that Google knows you better than anyone else. You can lie to your friends, family but you can not lie to Google. It know where you been, what you are watching on YouTube, what you search when you are alone, and even it can tell if you are in any danger.
Google store all your history as well as what you talk about the Google now in their database. The problem with the voice assistant is that whenever it listens to the trigger word in this case “OK Google.” or anything closer to that it activates the assistant and tries to listen to your conversation. With this, the Google sometimes records something that you would never want to know (if you know what I mean 😉 )
Since 2015 Google decided to keep all the personal search history, voice record and other user activities limited to users only. That means all your data is secure encrypted in a separate place which only you can access. This is a good step by Google to keep all the personal data safe, but it is good to keep track and delete anything sensitive from the database. As Google let the users view their history, it is now easy to find, view and delete Google now voice history.
We are here going to tell you the step by step method to access all your Google now and Google Assistant
How to Access, View, Listen and Delete Google Voice History
Listening to all the voices history is not that hard especially when you know how to find that. If you are not familiar with this then nothing to worry. Follow exactly what I am telling you, and you will be able to delete all your voice history.
- Go to Google.com and login to your Google account. If you are already signed into your profile, then skip this and focus on the second step.
- Now visit this link https://history.Google.com/history or if you are lazy AF then click on this link. It will bring you to the Google history page.
- Once you are at the Google search history page, you can see all kind of yoour Google history.
- You can find your browsing history, Google activity history, YouTube history, the place you were at and much more.
- There also another option that says Voice. Clicking on that will bring you to the Google Voice history page. Here all of your voice activity listed by order of date. You can listen to all the voice history there and delete one by one. If you want to delete all, then you can do that too by clicking the “Delete Activity” option.
This was it in this short article. This is the easiest method to do this task. Should you have any other confusion hovering around this article? We are here for your help. Shoot your doubts in the comments.